Welcome, Visitor
Tacticsboard Support Forum

Well done, this product is perfect.
Have an idea for a feature you'd like, or just a comment for us? Post it here.

Printer Friendly Page

The following users give thanks for this topic - Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 AM, - Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 PM
Tomo

Tomo

Post Post subject: Well done, this product is perfect.
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 08:23 AM

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that after finding this amazing tool yesterday I have not put it down. I love the way I can now show our staff what i'm trying to talk about when they can't make it in!

I want to add my own team player photos and put a background of all the premier clubs stadiums on the formation page but i'm not to good with art programs, is it just a case of placing an order and sending you my photos?

Again, well done on creating a really unique product thats easy to use and most of all beneficial to my needs. Very Happy

Tacticsboard Support

Tacticsboard Support

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 09:27 AM

Glad you like it!

Quote::
I want to add my own team player photos and put a background of all the premier clubs stadiums on the formation page but i'm not to good with art programs, is it just a case of placing an order and sending you my photos?

You are absolutely correct, all you need to do is click the customisation you want on our purchasing page and fill in the order form. You can attach your photo's to the order form or send them into us quoting the ref number shown.

We then take your order and process it. Estimated completion times depend on how many custom jobs we are working on and may change from time to time.

In your case, you would create 2 jobs, 1 for the player photo markers and the other for the canvas changes.

Tomo

Tomo

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 04:11 PM

many thanks,

i've placed 2 orders. looking forward to getting our lads on the sky formation board.

Printer Friendly Page