Which Tacticsboard license should I choose?

All Posts
Forum IndexFAQ's

#1: Which Tacticsboard license should I choose? Author: Tacticsboard Support Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 PM
    ----
Q: Which Tacticsboard license should I choose?

A: There are three (3) types of Licenses available for you to sign up to.

1. Basic
2. Coach
3. Club

The Basic license is a free license you sign up to if you have been invited to join an existing member's Tacticsboard, or if you just want to access the free tools or join in on the forums.

The Coach License is a monthly or yearly subscription based license that allows you to create your own interactive coach Tacticsboard. You can invite as many people you wish to join your Tacticsboard but only 2 people at any one time can be connected. The coach license is specifically aimed at coaches who don't need to upload their own team photos or canvases.

The Club License again is a monthly or yearly subscription based license that allows you to create your own club based Tacticsboard. With a club license, you can upload your own canvas images and markers making them available to whoever you invite to use your Tacticsboard. You can have up to 5 people connected to your interactive Tacticsboard at any one time.

Forum IndexFAQ's
Page 1 of 1