Welcome, Visitor
Tacticsboard Support Forum

What kind of access do my members have to my Tacticsboard?
These are the most commonly asked questions we receive at tacticsboard HQ.

Printer Friendly Page

The following users give thanks for this topic - Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:21 AM
Tacticsboard Support

Tacticsboard Support

Post Post subject: What kind of access do my members have to my Tacticsboard?
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:33 PM

Q: What kind of access do my members have to my Tacticsboard?

A: There are three (3) types of Tacticsboard users.

1. Admin
2. Author
3. Viewer

The Tacticsboard Admin
A Tacticsboard admin is effectively the owner of their own Tacticsboard. Admins can invite whoever they want to join their Tacticsboards, they can remove members from using their Tacticsboards and they can stop certain features from being used when their members have connected to their Tacticsboard. An admin has overall control to their Tacticsboard.

Tacticsboard Authors
A Tacticsboard author is someone who has been invited by a Tacticsboard owner (admin) to join their Tacticsboard. Once joined, the admin then grants that user additional access to the application allowing the author to access a subset of admin features without being made an admin. Authors can save work to the Tacticsboard library, send invitations out to colleagues or friends, stop viewers from loading saved presentations from the Tacticsboard library, stop connected users from drawing on the board and stop connected users from clearing the Tacticsboard canvas.

Tacticsboard Viewers
A Tacticsboard viewer is the default user type assigned to people when they first join a member's Tacticsboard. When a viewer connects to a Tacticsboard, they see a cut down interface that allows them to use only a subset of features available.

Printer Friendly Page