Can I post from Tacticsboard straight to my facebook wall?

All Posts
Forum IndexFAQ's

#1: Can I post from Tacticsboard straight to my facebook wall? Author: Tacticsboard Support Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 08:44 AM
    ----
Q: Can I post from Tacticsboard straight to my facebook wall?

A: Yes

We have fully integrated facebook and Skype into the solution (as you can see below).

If you sign up with your facebook account then you can immediately start posting your team formations, drills, thoughts, presentations and anything else you create on your Tacticsboard straight to your facebook photo library and wall.

You can also send invites to your facebook friends straight from your Tacticsboard management portal.

And if you don't sign up with your facebook account then you can always connect your Tacticsboard account to facebook through your account management system by clicking on the account link at the top of the Tacticsboard website. It's very simple, you just click on connected services, then connect to facebook and that's it.

We have several tutorials in the tutorial section that shows you step by step instructions on how to post your Tacticsboard presentations to facebook.

Forum IndexFAQ's
Page 1 of 1